Election day is Tuesday, November 8, and Kootenai County polling places will be open from 7:00a to 8:00p. Here are some helpful tools for you to preview the 2016 general election ballot and find your precinct's polling place.
Have any questions? Need assistance? Your Republican Precinct Committee member is ready to help! Reach out to your committee person directly: http://kootenaigop.org/membership
More voter information can be found on the Kootenai County Elections website at kcgov.us/elections
Am I a registered voter?
Check your registration status and confirm your registration information is correct at IdahoVotes.gov
Can I register on election day?
Yes! You may register at the polls on election day. You will need a valid photo identification and proof of address in your precinct.
Valid identification and proof of address include:
- A valid Idaho driver's license issued through the department of transportation showing your current address
- A valid Idaho identification card issued through the department of transportation showing your current address
- any document which contains a valid address in the precinct together with a picture identification card
- Students may also use a current valid student identification card from a post secondary educational institution in Idaho accompanied with a current student fee statement that contains the student's valid address in the precinct together with a picture identification card.
Where to Vote
Each precinct's polling place will be open from 7:00a to 8:00p on Election Day, November 8. You can use the Polling Place Lookup Tool to find your polling place in Kootenai County.
Photo ID is required to vote in Idaho. If you are not able to show photo ID, you will be given the option to sign the Personal Identity Affidavit.
- An Idaho driver’s license or Idaho photo identification card
- A U.S. passport or Federal photo identification card
- A tribal photo identification card
- A current student photo ID, issued by an Idaho high school or post secondary education institution
Preview the 2016 Ballot
Below, you will find links to PDF files with sample ballots for your district. If you are unsure which district you are in, you can confirm by using the Polling Place Lookup Tool linked above.
District 2 General Election Ballot
District 3 General Election Ballot
District 4 General Election Ballot
For more information, please reach out to the Kootenai County Republican Central Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form linked above. For election assistance, please contact the Kootenai County Elections Office at http://kcgov.us/contactus.asp?dept=Elections or by calling 208.446.1030.